Goat Milk Soap: Honeysuckle
Ingredients: Saponified Oils (Olive, Coconut, Palm kernel, Castor), Sodium Lactate, Shea Butter, Goat Milk, Kaolin Clay, Vitamin E, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide & Oxide. Approximate weight is 6 ounces.
- Selenium. Goat milk is the ONLY milk that contains this important skin care mineral.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Goat milk which is extremely rich in lactic acid is an excellent exfoliator and increases blood flow to the skin and removes dead skin cells from your skin. This results in skin that is smoother and younger looking.
- Vitamins. Goat milk contains vitamin A, B1, B6, B12, C and E, all food for healthy skin.
- Minerals. Goat milk is also full of zinc, iron, copper, fatty acids and antioxidants that penetrate through the skin surface and nourishes the skin from within.
- Caprylic acid. Goat milk soap is alkaline with a low pH close to the pH of human skin. This allows better delivery of moisture and nutrients from the soap and prevents dryness.
- Lipids & Protein. Fat molecules in goat milk diminish skin inflammation and soothe dry or damaged skin. The naturally occurring cream found in goat milk increases the hydrating quality of goat milk soaps, helping to keep skin moisturized and healthy.
- Moisturize. The restorative minerals soothe and leave your skin feeling refreshed and well hydrated.
- Emollients. Naturally occurring glycerin and emollients present in goat milk gently clean and deeply moisturize the skin. These natural ingredients eliminate impurities without causing unnecessary dryness. Milk is an ancient beauty and skin treatment and is still as effective today.
- Absorption. Goat milk is easily absorbed by the skin. Goat milk’s ability for increased absorption allows for intense hydration of the skin and delivery of all the skin nourishing benefits goat milk provides.
- Safe For All Skin Types. As mentioned above, goat milk in shave soap has many benefits and is a fantastic soap ingredient for ALL types of skin.